Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Diamond Tools

This is a email I got from one of my friend. I hope this will be important for you also. Here is that email as it is...!
Very glad to know your company at the exhibition ! Our factory, Shaboss Abrasive Tools Co., Ltd. has 15years experience of produces exporting the diamond tools , abrasive tools Pliers and Nail Files ,The websites that please enter our factory look over
Http://www.diamondtools.com.cn
Http://www.plierstool.com Our factory and a lot of famous companies in the world are in the cooperative products,Has your company needed to purchase products recently? Please give me a type and photo, I will help you to purchase , We wish would consider to accept us as your OEM supplier, Waiting for your comments and wish we have a good cooperation!

No comments:

Post a Comment